Subscribe to the Beacon
Requested URL Not Found
to email your elected representatives.
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Rob Port: Social Media Photos Collected by State Show Dakota Access Protesters With Weapons
- Politico: Clinton Campaign In 'Full Panic Mode' Over Black Vote
- Israel Inks Historic Gas Deal With Jordan At Perilous Time
- Jeh Johnson Doesn't Know How Many People Mistakenly Granted Citizenship Were From Iran, Syria, Libya
- Georgi Boorman: Cosmo Tells Girls They’re Helpless Victims Of Their Own Reproduction
- IBD: Violent Crime Surge Is Tragic Proof 'Ferguson Effect' Is Real
- Jane Robbins: The Destructive Capacity Of David Coleman
- Bruce Deitrick Price: K-12: Teaching Knowledge vs. Teaching Ideology
- Michael Barone: Domestic Migration (Mostly) Explains a Generation of Partisan Changes
- Raymond Ibrahim: Why 'Infidel' Women Are Jihad's Greatest Victims
- Clinton Jobs Plan: 'Deploy a Half a Billion More Solar Panels'
- The Federalis: My Path Out Of Addiction Shows There’s Hope Amid Our National Crisis
- Rob Port: Is This North Dakota’s First National Anthem Protest?
- Thomas Lifson: Trump Promises To Move U.S. Embassy To Jerusalem
- Leaked FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters In USA In One Year; Border States Most Targeted
- Blue Wall Crumbling: CO, PA Now Dead Heats, Clinton Camp Abandoning Ohio?
- David Limbaugh: Political Correctness Doesn't Only Threaten Speech
- Michael Cutler: Debunking The Biggest Immigration LIes
- Mark Steyne: The Left Would Rather Ban the Debate Than Win It
- Charlie Daniels: What In the Hell Has Happened to Our Country?
- Police Seek 4 Suspects Who Robbed S.D. Man, Left Him Naked Out In The County
- Jeff Poor: 70% of Protesters Arrested in Charlotte Are From Out of Town
- Robert Bryce: Corn Ethanol Is Now A Climate Change Scandal
- Nate Madden: The Media's Word Games Are Putting Citizens Of Charlotte In Danger
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast