Subscribe to the Beacon
Subscribe to the Beacon
The Dakota Beacon
P.O. Box 2544
Bismarck, ND 58504
For a one year (12 issue) home or business delivery subscription send $20.00 to the above address.
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- James Kerian: Heidi Heitkamp Votes For Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- Raymond Ibrahim: The Islamic Genocide of Christians: Past and Present
- In 2013, The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent Of Its Budget On Charitable Grants
- Reminder: As President, Hillary Could be Subject to Blackmail
- Jonah Goldberg: Clinton Restoration Could Be in Jeopardy
- Mark Tapson: Sony, PBS, and Affleck Conspire to Bury His Slavery Connection
- Judge Roy Moore: ‘Same-Sex Marriage Will Be The Ultimate Destruction of Our Country’
- Timothy P. Carney: Traditional teachings of marriage rooted not in animus, but in pursuit of happiness
- Robert Tracinski: Seven Big Failed Environmentalist Predictions
- Andrew McCarthy: Lynch vs. the Constitution Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417344/lynch-vs-constitution-andrew-c-mccarthy
- KRAUTHAMMER: CLINTON FOUNDATION ‘GIGANTIC ACCESS INFLUENCE MACHINE’
- Tennessee Gov Expected to Sign 48-hour Abortion Waiting Period Bill
- Ann Coulter: Still No Reports of “Hillary Fever” Outbreaks
- Ben Carson on America: 'As We Abandon God, You Can See That We're Spiraling Downward'
- Michael Barone: Rand Paul is right to demand reporters ask Dems about late-term abortions
- Matthew Hennessey: Homeschooling as Scapegoat
- Dr. Ben Carson: America Needs Clarity and Conviction of Purpose in the Middle East
- Catholic Leaders Join MRC, FRC, and AFA in National Campaign to Boot Anti-religious Bigot from New Prime Time Show
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Obama’s Republican Collaborators
- AG Nominee Defending Partial-Birth Abortion: 'The Phrase "Living Fetus"' is 'Hopelessly Vague'
- Why Opposition To Religious Freedom Is A Really Big Deal
- James Kerian: Three Cheers For The North Dakota House
- Dennis Prager: Black Murderers Matter
- Charles Grassley: FBI obstructing Fast and Furious, other investigations
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast