Subscribe to the Beacon
Subscribe to the Beacon
The Dakota Beacon
P.O. Box 2544
Bismarck, ND 58504
For a one year (12 issue) home or business delivery subscription send $20.00 to the above address.
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Survey: 66 Percent Of The National Security Community Reject Iran Deal
- Michael Cutler: Keeping Track of Visa Violators
- US Bishops, Religious Leaders: Congress Must Re-Authorize International Religious Freedom Commission
- Kevin D. Williamson: Why Walmart Is Reducing Worker Hours, After Raising the Minimum Wage — and Other Lessons in Reality
- Rick Moran: 51% of Immigrants Receiving Public Assistance
- Michelle Malkin: Eric Cantor: Poster Boy of the Beltway GOP Crapweasels
- Brian Darling: Elon Musk and Tesla's Crony Capitalism Under Scrutiny
- Arnold Ahlet: Poisoning Afghan Schoolgirls
- ‘Post Cards from The Vag': A Tragic Abortion Comedy
- Victor Davis Hanson: What Makes Donald Run?
- Jack Cashill: Hillary and Obama Own the Tragic Libyan Exodus
- Charles Krauthammer: Ben Carson is the 'Anti-Donald Trump'
- Terry Jones: As China's Economy Implodes, The Search For Scapegoats Begins
- Michael Barone: Another Impossible Thing May Happen: Change in Partisan Alignments
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Can the GOP Deal With Iran?
- U.S. Ambassador: 17,000 Syrian Refugees Waiting to Come Here
- Emails: Hillary kept close ties to Clinton Foundation while at State
- Planned Parenthood Video Makers Respond To Organ Harvesters’ PR Campaign
- Amy Otto and Luma Simms: How Pro-Life Clinics Can Compete With Big Abortion
- Rob Port: Oil Pipelines Help Resolve Lack Of Rail Capacity For Farmers
- Stephen Moore: Oil, America's Inexhaustible Resource
- Nuke Deal Enables Iran to Obtain Advanced Fighter Jet
- Bishop Jackson: If Planned Parenthood Founder Had Her Way MLK, Rosa Parks Wouldn’t Have Been Born
- Dick Cheney on Biden 2016: 'I'd love to see Joe get in the race'
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast