Subscribe to the Beacon
Subscribe to the Beacon
The Dakota Beacon
P.O. Box 2544
Bismarck, ND 58504
For a one year (12 issue) home or business delivery subscription send $20.00 to the above address.
This Month's Beacon
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Wonderful. Everything everyone needs to know…thank you for all you do!...
Common Core, the universal federal structure necessary to indoctrinate our children to the benefits of...
April 8 Update: Governor Dalrymple, faced with a decision to either place three pre-qualified applicants...
Let me get this straight, I get to pay the City to have my recyclables...
You covered it well, the DPI still came out looking like the fools, they were...
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Reestimating Obamacare
- Russia and Israel: A Beautiful Friendship?
- Investor's Business Daily: Canadian Attacks Show North America At War With Jihad
- Neil McCabe: Green Crony Capitalism - Profits, Churn in the Wind
- Arnold Ahlert: Releasing Criminally Convicted Illegals onto Our Streets
- Prajwal Kulkarni: Science Says Creationists Aren’t Idiots
- Rob Port: Not A Very Flattering Portrait Of Former North Dakota Senator Kent Conrad
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Chilling Free Speech
- Mark Steyn: An Assault on the Heart of the Canadian State
- Canadian Parliament Attacker was Son of Libyan Muslim Jihadist
- Illustration to be Handed Out at Public Schools: Human Bible Sexually Assaulting Woman
- California Orders Churches To Fund Abortions—Or Else
- State lawmaker speaks out against Common Core standards
- Dr. Ben Carson: Houston's First Amendment Problem
- Walter E. Williams: Embarrassing Economists
- Matthew Vadum: Obama Prepping Amnesty for 34 Million?
- On Facebook: Liberals More Likely to Unfriend Because of Opposing Views on Politics
- SAB/VNL Poll: Kevin Cramer Leads George Sinner 46-39
- Rivka Edelman: This Lesbian's Daughter Has Had Enough
- Jonathan Strong: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' of Millions of New Immigrant IDs
- Over It: 'Steady Stream' of Democrats Leave Campaign Rally During Obama Speech
- George Will: In Colorado, overheated rhetoric from ‘Mark Uterus’
- CBS Hounds Catholic Bishop on 'Landmark Document' on Gays
- How the Muslim World Benefits from ISIS
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast