Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 10:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Rob Port: Video: Left Wing Town Hall Activists Undermine Their Credibility by Screaming at Cramer and Exempting Heitkamp
- Charles Krauthammer: Trump’s ‘Madman Theory’ Diplomacy Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445198/donald-trump-foreign-policy-madman-theory-revived
- Jeffrey Lord: peaker Ryan’s Sean Hannity Problem
- IBD: Make American Cars Great Again - Stop Forcing American Into Smaller Cars
- Matt Walsh: Don't Complain About 'Rape Culture' If You're OK With Boys In The Girl's Locker Room
- Video: Syrian Women Celebrate Their Freedome From ISIS - Setting Their Veils Ablaze
- NY Bishop: Pro-Abortion 'Catholic' Politicians Imperil Their Souls, Create Scandal
- David Harsanyi: If You Want Israeli-Palestinian Peace, Stop Talking About A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Rick Moran: Social Security Paid a Billion Dollars to People With No Social Security Numbers
- Katie Yoder: Couple Rejects Abortion for 'Baby That Will Die' in Moving Story
Sheriff Clarke: Chicago's Black Leaders Must Shun 'Cultural Rot of Black Underclass'
- Zachary D. Schmoll: Dutch Doctor Forces Assisted Suicide Dose On Sedated, Protesting Patient
- Rob Port: The Feds No-Show Again as North Dakota Cops Get Hazmat Training Before Squaring Off With #NoDAPL
- Victor Davis Hanson: Seven Days In February
- George Neumayr: Trump Is Beating the Media at Its Own Game
- Leaked Report: Six Million Migrants Want To Enter Europe
- IBD: Venezuelans Now On A Forced Starvation Diet — Thanks, Socialism!
- Brent Bozell: Planned Parenthood's Pandering Press
- David Horowitz: The Right Throws Milo To The Wolves
- Salon Deletes Articles Defending Pedophilia From Site
- US to Putin: Sanctions to Remain in Place Until Crimea Occupation Ends
- Nicholas Frankovich: What Motivated Norma McCorvey to Defend Unborn Children
- Rick Moran: French Nationalist Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Muslim Cleri; Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- George Neumayr: Who Will Hold the IRS Accountable?
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast