Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 08:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Oregon Revokes Freedom of Speech
- Why Sanfrancisco Stinks
- Gay Pride and Trashed San Francisco Park
- Ann Coulter: Media Hide Facts, Call Everyone Else a Liar
- Supreme Court May Have Saved Obamacare, but It Doomed Young Americans’ Health Care Options
- Pope Francis's Sinister 'Science' Advisors
- Charlie Daniels: My Beautiful America
- Jim DeMint: Expiration of the Export Import Bank
- Thomas Lifson: Report: U.S. blocking shipments of heavy arms to the Kurds fighting ISIS
- Jeffrey Lord: NBC Fires Trump, Keeps Sharpton
- Victor Davis Hanson: We Are All Californians Now
- Michael Barone: Supreme Court Lets Obama Administration Say Words Don’t Mean What They Say
- The Baltimore Sun: Fanning the Flames of Another Black Church Arson Hoax
- Record 93,626,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Declines to 62.6%
- Johah Goldberg: You Can’t Compromise with Culture Warriors
- George Neumayr: Will the GOP only defend the Constitution when it is easy?
- Flashback: Axelrod Says He Didn't Know About Clinton Server That He Emailed
- $357,750: NIH Funds Research for App to Promote Exercise for Marijuana Users
- Victor Davis Hanson: Democracies have been fickle for 2,000 years, but the Internet makes it worse
- Thomas Sowell: Supreme Court Disasters Erode Freedom
- U.S. Could MOP Up Iran’s Nuclear Program If Talks Disintegrate
- Coolidge Was America’s Most Successful Conservative President
- Jane Robbins: It’s Official: The Feds Will Collect Psycho-Social Data On Your Child
- George F. Will: ObamaCare Ruling Is Judicial Dereliction
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast