Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 10:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Eliana Johnson: New Documents Suggest IRS’s Lerner Likely Broke the Law Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437280/irs-tea-party-harassment
R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.: David Gergen - Hillary's Mr. Potato Head
- Matt Walsh: Texas, Ignore The Supreme Court And Enforce Your Abortion Laws Anyway
- David Catron: Health Insurers Try to Sue Their Way Free of Faustian Bargain
- Leah Barkoukis: Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Because Their Own Countries Won't Even Take Them Back
- Ben Shapiro: When Abortion Fans Let the Truth Slip Out
- Patrick J. Buchanan: After Brexit, A Trump Path To Victory
- Daniel Greenfield: Why George Will is Wrong
- Lisa Boothe: Elizabeth Warren - The Secret to a GOP Victory
- Joy Pullmann: Who Elected Melinda Gates Global Contraception Czar?
- Rick Moran: Possible revolt in ISIS ranks in Mosul
- IBD: Despite Market Turmoil, Britain Was Right To Brexit
- Matt Vespa: SCOTUS Unanimously Vacates Gov. Bob McDonnell's Bribery Conviction
- George Will: Brexit: Britain’s Welcome Revival of Nationhood
- David Hornik: Hizbullah Threatens Israel - As It'sOwn Support Sinks
- Mark Sherman: Supreme Court Srikes Down Texas Abortion Clinic Regulations
- Tom Gilson: Why ‘Tolerance’ For Islam Is Really Contempt
- George Will: To Dump Trump, Republicans Should Withhold Their Cash
- Rick Moran: Planned Parenthood Spending Millions to Elect Democrats
- R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.: What Doanald Trump Has Learned
Adelle Nazarian: Exodus From California - Stampeed?
- Larry Elder: Trump's 3 Challenges: Himself, Media and Republicans
- P. David Hornik: Israeli Left Implodes, Still Doesn't Understatnd Why
- Jeannette Richard: ICE Underreported 13,288 Criminal Convictions of Aliens Released in 2014
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast