Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 08:38 am
No Comments Yet
TREASURE ISLAND - COINS AND PRECIOUS METALS
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillary: Only Biden-Warren Can Stop Her Nomination
- Marita Noon: Hidden Emails Reveal A Secret Anit-Fossil Fuel Network
- IBD: Nuclear Deal Clearly Means U.S. Helping Iran Fight Israel
- David Limbaugh: More Campus Fascism
- Nonie Darwish: Why Did Oil-rich Arab Countries Abandon Muslim Refugees?
- Cruz on Kentucky Clerk: 'What Happened Today Is an Outrage'; 'That Is Not America'
- States Report Declining Abortions
- Rachel Mullen: A Down Syndrome Prediction Shouldn’t Be A Death Sentence
- Survey: 66 Percent Of The National Security Community Reject Iran Deal
- Michael Cutler: Keeping Track of Visa Violators
- US Bishops, Religious Leaders: Congress Must Re-Authorize International Religious Freedom Commission
- Kevin D. Williamson: Why Walmart Is Reducing Worker Hours, After Raising the Minimum Wage — and Other Lessons in Reality
- Rick Moran: 51% of Immigrants Receiving Public Assistance
- Michelle Malkin: Eric Cantor: Poster Boy of the Beltway GOP Crapweasels
- Brian Darling: Elon Musk and Tesla's Crony Capitalism Under Scrutiny
- Arnold Ahlet: Poisoning Afghan Schoolgirls
- ‘Post Cards from The Vag': A Tragic Abortion Comedy
- Victor Davis Hanson: What Makes Donald Run?
- Jack Cashill: Hillary and Obama Own the Tragic Libyan Exodus
- Charles Krauthammer: Ben Carson is the 'Anti-Donald Trump'
- Terry Jones: As China's Economy Implodes, The Search For Scapegoats Begins
- Michael Barone: Another Impossible Thing May Happen: Change in Partisan Alignments
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Can the GOP Deal With Iran?
- U.S. Ambassador: 17,000 Syrian Refugees Waiting to Come Here
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast