Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 10:38 am
No Comments Yet
TREASURE ISLAND - COINS AND PRECIOUS METALS
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Leaked Questions Rekindle Debate Over Common Core Tests
- WATCH: They Supported Abortion — Until They Saw This Video
IBD: EPA Just Declared War On Millions of Car Owners
- Revealed: Planned Parenthood, Houston DA Did ‘End-run’ Around Attorney General During Investigation
- Charles Krauthammer: The Ideological Earthquake and the Aftermath
- William Duncan: How The Feds Began Rewriting Title IX To Push Trans Policies
- Diane Ravitch: Kentucky: First to Adopt Common Core, Achievement Gap Widens
- Gates Foundation Admits Bungling Common Core, But Vows To ‘Double Down’
- Matt Walsh: Forcing Girls to Change in the Same Room as Boys Is Sexual Abuse
- IRS Employee Admits He Would Continue Targeting Conservative Groups: 'That's Just the Way It Is'
- Bearing False Witness: A Prize-Winning Historian Takes on Anti-Catholic Prejudice
- Lauretta Brown: ‘Do No Harm Act' Would Forbid Religious Objection to ‘Any Healthcare’ Service
- Heritage Foundation: Federal and State Governments Should Not Require Mandatory Labeling of Genetically Engineered Food
- Tom Nichols: The Iran Deal Wasn’t About Nukes At All
- Bruce Walker: Hillary's Electoral 'Luck'
- F.H. Buckley: Donald Trump, Constitutional Conservative
- IBD: Trump’s Supreme Court Picks Reveal His Political Skills, Not His Beliefs
- Jonah Goldberg: Who Are the Real Deniers of Science?
- Pope Shocker: Promotes Socialism, Likens Jesus to ISIS
- Michelle Malkin; TSA’s Union Power Grab: Thousands Slowing Down Airports
- Mark Steyn: Priority Boarding on the Lolita Express
Democratic Congresswomen Slam Restrictions on Tax-Funded Abortions in Zika Bill
- Daniel Payne: The Science Is Settled: Boys Do Not Have Menstrual Cycles
- Rob Port: That’s An Ironic Picture Mark Zuckerberg Used With His Post About Meeting With Conservatives
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast