Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 08:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Wonderful. Everything everyone needs to know…thank you for all you do!...
Common Core, the universal federal structure necessary to indoctrinate our children to the benefits of...
April 8 Update: Governor Dalrymple, faced with a decision to either place three pre-qualified applicants...
Let me get this straight, I get to pay the City to have my recyclables...
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Daniel Greenfield: Hollywood’s War Against American Sniper
- CBO: Late-Term Abortions Average One Per Hour In U.S.; Calculates 'Cost' of Letting Babies Live
- Miscarriage Of Justice: Is Big Pharma Breaking Your Uterus?
- Rick Moran: Yemen in chaos as U.S. warships move into position to evacuate embassy
- George Neumayr: Europe’s Muslim Immigration problem isn’t to be discussed
- Terry Jeffrey: Obama's Tax on Stay-At-Home Moms
- Mark Steyn: The Penis Mightier Than the Sword
- Sen. Mike Lee: Repeal Obamacare With 51-Vote Senate Majority
- Shane Vander Hart: Common Core in Scott Walker’s State of the State
- William McGurn: Secularism in France and Europe: Can you beat something with nothing?
- George Will: Keystone XL Pipeline Exposes Obama As A Shallow Thinker
- Matt Vespa: Saudi Arabia’s 600-Mile Long Anti-ISIS Wall
- Ben Shapiro: Fracking Saved the Obama Economy
- M.G. Opera: How France Grew Its Own Terrorists
- Michael Cutler: America on the Precipice of Immigration Anarchy
- Michelle Malkin: Hey, How's America's Rail Security Doing?
- The Federalis: Interview With Dr. Thomas Sowell
- Limbaugh: Jeb Bush And Hillary Clinton ‘Aligned Perfectly’ On ‘Leftist Control Of The Common Core’
- Katie Pavlich: Keystone Pipeline Marches Forward in The Senate
- Preaching Allah in Our Schools — on The Glazov Gang
- Patrick J. Buchanan; A Triumph of Terrorism
- Larry O'Conner: Why Does The Mainstream Media Call Muhammad ‘The Prophet’?
- Louisiana's Newest Education Official Opposes Common Core
- ND Supreme Court Refuses to Rehear Medication Abortion Law
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast