Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 10:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- George Neumayr: The NY Times Dainty Concerns About Bias
- Nate Madden: Hillary Won't Turn The Supreme Court Liberal
- Walter E. Williams: College Campus Lunacy
- Dr. Majid Rafizadeh: Newly Unearthed Audio Details Iran's Mass Executions
- State Dept. on Iran Payment Details: ‘There Are Reasons For Us Withholding This Information … Confidentiality’
- Thomas Sowell: A Clash of Police Policies
- Matthew Vadum: Soros' "Islamophobia" Plot Against David Horowitz Revealed
Terence P. Jeffrey: 1,690-Page ‘Climate Change’ Reg Increases Cost of Tractor-Trailer Up to $15,119
- John Daniel Davidson: The White Working Class Needs Cultural Renewal, Not Empty Promises
- Thomas Lifson: Huma Abedins's Islamist Past Bubbles Up Again
- Walter E. Williams: The Decline of Civility
- Kenneth R. Timmerman: The Turkey-Russia-Iran Axis
- Administration Nears Syrian Refugee Goal: 9,077 Muslims; 47 Christians
- David French: Men Are Getting Weaker - Because We're Not Raising Men
- Walter E. Williams: Is Free Trade Causing Job Loss?
- Michael Barone: Nationalism Is Not Necessarily a Bad Thing
- Phil Shiver: AETNA Becomes Latest Insurer To Pull Out of ObamaCare Markets
- Joseph Klein: George Soros's Open Border Foundations
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke on Riots: ‘This Thing Has Been Hijacked for a Political End’
- Rick Moran: Russian Bombers Use Iranian Air Base to Bomb ISIS, Syrian Rebels
- Matt Walsh: CONTRIBUTION If Planned Parenthood Had Its Way, Simone Biles Would Be Dead
- Robert Bryce: Wind Backlash Takes Enter Stage in Vermont's Gubernatorial Race
- Wayne Allyn Root: Trump Tax Return Challenge
- Chris Padolfo: Shocking Report Shows the U.S. Acceptes More Syrian Refugees Than the E.U>
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast