Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 10:38 am
No Comments Yet
TREASURE ISLAND - COINS AND PRECIOUS METALS
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Wyoming Leave Common Core Smarter Balanced Consortium
- Dennis Prager: A Dark Time in America
- IBD: Are Democrats Bailing On ObamaCare, Too?
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Why Russia Resents Us
- U.S. Commission: Religious Freedom Under ‘Serious and Sustained Assault’
- IBD: Election Season Reveals Rampant Economic Illiteracy Among Voters
- Michael Brown: Seven Sure Signs That America Has Declared War On Our Faith
- Lawrence Kudlow: Lawrence Kudlow
- Patrick Goodenough: Islam Under Fire in Europe’s Two Biggest Nations
- Willis L. Krumholz: Why Trump’s Government Spending Will Destroy The Economy
-Target Boycott Crosses 1 Million Signers, Stock Sinks By $1.5 Billion
- US Spends $600 Billion/Year on Education, But Large Majority of H.S. Seniors Not College-Ready
- Glenn T. Stanton: 5 Reasons Target’s Trans Bathroom Policy Really Stepped In It
- Bill Phillis: The Federal Government is the Enemy of Public Schools
- Maryland State Board Votes to Make PARCC a Graduation Requirement, Rhode Island Drops It
- Rob Port: Fracking Is Not Contaminating Water In North Dakota
- Paul Kengor: Trupmp's Huge Losing VictoryOn Tuesday
- Leah Barkoukis: AG Lynch Calls For Nationwide Voting Rights for Felons
- David Limbaugh: David Limbaugh
- P. David Hornik: Muslim Countries Slam Israel - For Protecting Them
- Navajo Nation President Slams EPA on Response to Gold King Mine Spill Response
- How The Abortion Industry Bought Off The Top Democratic Leader Investigating Planned Parenthood
Neal McClusky: Newest Test Scores are Bad News for Centralized Education, Common Core
- Police Returned $53,000 They Took From a Christian Band, Orphanage, Church ... After the Story Went Viral
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast