Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 08:38 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Wonderful. Everything everyone needs to know…thank you for all you do!...
Common Core, the universal federal structure necessary to indoctrinate our children to the benefits of...
April 8 Update: Governor Dalrymple, faced with a decision to either place three pre-qualified applicants...
Let me get this straight, I get to pay the City to have my recyclables...
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Rob Port: Fargo Forum Doesn’t Disclose Conflict Of Interest In Editorial Praising New Lobbying Venture
- Patrick Buchanan: Boehner Answers to 'Who Pays His Room, Board, and Tuition'
- Joseph Klein: A UN Timetable for Israel’s Destruction
- Rey Flores: The Homofascist Agenda
- Zack Coleman: Here's What Oil Prices Are Doing to Russia's Economy
- John Fund: Use Low Oil Prices to Upset Foes
- David Catron: ObamaCare and Eugenics
- Star Parker: Let’s Get Government Out of the Charity Business
- Ari Lieberman; Western Indifference to the Palestinian Culture of Hate
- Sen. Sessions: 'Super-Elites in Washington and Wall Street Dream of World Without Borders'
- GOP Majority Can Jump-start Economy with Tech Agenda
- How A Conservative Insurgent Can Win The 2016 GOP Presidential Nomination
- Drew Belsky: Paul Revere's Time Capsule Discovered in Boston
- Gingrich: Dump CBO's Elmendorf for aiding Gruber's Obamacare scheme
- Steve Forbes: How Capitalism Is The Ultimate Livesaver
- PATRICK BUCHANAN: GOP LEADERSHIP HAS SAME AGENDA AS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Ben Shapiro: Republicans Secretly Want Obama’s Amnesty
- Kimberley Strassel:The GOP Game Plan Going into 2016
- Bush Administration Paid Gruber $1,248,000 to be 'Expert Witness'
- Eric Garner’s Widow Is Right To Reject The Race Card
- James Kerian: ND Liberals Join Obama’s Crusade For Subsidized Preschool
- Dennis Prager: Honor Your Parents - Societies Don't Are Doomed
- Katie Pavlich: Obamacare's Destruction of Primary Care Doctors Continues
- The Worst of Brian Williams: Marking His 10 Years as Anchor of NBC Nightly News
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast