Subscribe to the Beacon
Thursday, May 13, 2010
APRIL 2010 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 13, 2010 at 08:38 am
No Comments Yet
TREASURE ISLAND - COINS AND PRECIOUS METALS
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Wonderful. Everything everyone needs to know…thank you for all you do!...
Common Core, the universal federal structure necessary to indoctrinate our children to the benefits of...
April 8 Update: Governor Dalrymple, faced with a decision to either place three pre-qualified applicants...
Let me get this straight, I get to pay the City to have my recyclables...
You covered it well, the DPI still came out looking like the fools, they were...
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Rick Moran: Al Sharpton's money troubles
- Gen. Honore Jabs the Media: 'People Like You' Driving Chaos in Ferguson
- Michelle Malkin: A White House Mass Pardon for Identity Thieves
- A.N.S.W.E.R.Coalition is Marxist-Leninist Activism in Ferguson
- Krauthammer: Executive Amnesty ‘An Impeachable Offense’
USA Today: Obamacare "Accelerates Demise of Rural Hospitals"
- Trey Gowdy says no to impeachment: ‘Have you met Joe Biden?’
- CBS Finally Covers Gruber Revealing ObamaCare Deception
- Arnold Ahlert: The Tax-Funded Speech Monitoring and Suppression Project
- Patrick J. Buchanan: The Oil Weapon in America's Hands
- Rob Port: Hoeven On Democrats Getting Behind His Keystone Bill: “Elections Have Consequences”
- Victor Davis Hanson: Voting 'No' on Obama's Immigration Policies
- ISIS Jihadists Disguised as Muslim Refugees Smuggled into Europe
- Ben Shapiro: America's Education Crisis
- Low-Income Workers: Raising The Minimum Wage Ruined Our Lives
- Diane Ravitch: A Student’s View of Common Core: Hey, Pearson, Leave Them Kids Alone!
- Raven Clabough: National Opposition to Common Core Continues to Grow
- Madeleine Cummings: Is Common Core Ruining Gym Class?
- Robby Soave: How a Republican Congress Can Kill Common Core
- Robert Zubrin: Fossil Fuels and Morality
- J.R. Dunn: Progressivism's Last Call
- Mark Perry: No Energy Policy Has Been A Blessing For Shale
- CNN Hits New Ratings Low Monday Night
- Catholic Cardinal: Gay Marriage ‘A Trojan Horse Undermining...Core of Humanity'
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast