Subscribe to the Beacon
Monday, May 16, 2011
APRIL 2011 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 16, 2011 at 06:14 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Fred Fleitz: Why Is Iran Enriching Uranium? Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416730/why-iran-enriching-uranium-fred-fleitz
- Thomas Lifson: Hillary supported trade deal after pledges of $100 million to Clinton Foundation
- Living While an Infidel (LWI): The Garissa University Massacre
- Patrick J. Buchanan The Long Retreat in the Culture War
- Rand Paul unmasks media on abortion
- How Republicans Can Cut through the Obamacare Chaos after King v. Burwell
- Ann Coulter: Can The Left Come Up With One True Story?
- World Silent as ISIS Slaughters Palestinians
- 9,000 Drop Food Stamps After Maine Begins Work Requirements
- Conrad Black: Failed Framework on Iran
- Robert Oscar Lopez: The Gay Marriage Wake-Up Call
- Ben Shapiro: Why the Left Lies
- Don’t Speak English? Congratulations, You Can Apply for Disability
- Biden: ‘I Make A Lot of Money Now As Vice President…A Lot of Money’
- My Little Pony To Children: Marxism Is Not Magic
- James Lewis: Israel Must Explode a Nuclear Device
- Star Parker: The Ongoing War Against Christianity
- Ann Coulter: Hands Up, Don’t Discriminate Against Gays!
- Iran Ministers: Nuclear Deal Non-Binding, Everything Can Change
- Rob Port: Fargo Forum Uses Front Page To Shame Lawmakers Voting No On Discrimination Bill
- David Limbaugh: Let's Recognize Who the Real Haters Are
- Disney ABC Embraces Hateful X-Rated Bully in New Prime Time Show
- Ben Shapiro: The Fascist Left and Same-Sex Marriage
- Rachel Monahan: How Common Core is Killing the Textbook
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast