Subscribe to the Beacon
Monday, May 16, 2011
APRIL 2011 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 16, 2011 at 08:14 am
No Comments Yet
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
Let’s just say it like it is… “Any legislator that is in favor of Common...
Grand Forks Mayor Jacobs hints that Gov. Dalrymple “might want to spread a little more...
The same federal agent that is intervening to prevent Somali youth from getting sucked in...
Society has a responsibility to lift up those that have fallen by finding the special...
Gruber is continuing his contract with Vermont and its Democrat Governor to develop fixed payer...
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- George Neumayr: The NY Times Has No Interest In Changing
- Matt Walsh: If We Aren't Being Attacked For Our Faith As Christians, We're Doing Something Wrong
- Robert Bryce: NY...Where The Bully Winds Blow
- MRC: Nets Hype Pipeline Protesters, Shut Out Critics of Move to Block It
- Terence P. Jeffrey: Support for Abolishing Electoral College Hits Historic Low in Gallup Poll
- Jack Cashill: The ‘Fake News’ Con: A Case Study
- Tom Fitton: On Election Day, American People Acted When FBI & DOJ Would Not
- Patrick Goodenough: Muslims Rally in Jakarta, Demanding Christian Governor Be Punished for Blasphemy
- Ignoring The GOP Establishment’s Advice Might Have Been Trump’s Smartest Move
- Jane Robbins: Jeb Bush's Education Revenge
- Victor Davis Hanson: Beware the Law of Unintended Consequences
- Cal Thomas: For Secretary of State: John Bolton
- Raymond Ibrahim: Top Muslim University Rejects Reform, Stands By 'Terrorist Curriculum'
- Patrick Goodenough: France Debates Bill to Criminalize Online Pro-Life Advocacy
- Julie Kelly: Kellyanne Conway Would Be A Feminist Hero If She Were A Democrat
-n George Neumayr: The Left - Fightened By Trump and Inspired by Fidel
- IBD: Bye-Bye, ObamaCare: Tom Price To Head HHS
- Michelle Malkin: Justin Trudeau: Baby-Faced Commie Apologist Unmasked
- Fidel Castro: The Life & Death Of A Monster
- Terence P. Jeffrey: 1 Every 5 Hours: NYC Late-Term Abortion Capital
- John Daniel Davidson: The Green Party Is The Future Of The Democratic Party
- Thomas Lifson: Why Trump Is Courting Romney For The State Department
- Joseph Klein: The Most Outrageous Leftist Reactions To A Dictator's Death
- 98,799 Somali Refugees Settled in U.S. Since 9/11
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast