Subscribe to the Beacon
Monday, May 16, 2011
APRIL 2011 DAKOTA BEACON MAGAZINE
By Steve Cates on May 16, 2011 at 06:14 am
No Comments Yet
TREASURE ISLAND - COINS AND PRECIOUS METALS
to email your elected representatives.
No Comments Yet
Post a Comment
Register To Comment
Remember my personal information
Notify me of follow-up comments?
This Month's Beacon
“Piggyback” is more approriate that the writer likely intended. As I pointed out in my...
To View my “property tax replacement” model based on historic North Dakota decennial (every ten...
For a detailed proposal to eliminate property taxes based upon a “historic maximum population” based...
The discussion of “Hidden Taxes” in part II-E was written prior to the incremental monthly...
I should like to read a more extended treatment of this piece. It gives form...
Did You Know? *The state of ND pays the “Employee Contribution”. *The assumption is an...
NDPERS and TFFR guarantee 8% return; 3.78% is possible. The state pays 100% of the...
The Veterans Health Administrration (and same applies to Indian Health Service) IS an easy fix....
Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Services patients suffer the same indignities as slaves and...
The Veterans Health Administration and the Indian Health Service are “Separate and Unequal” health delivery...
Another interesting lesson in Common Core style public meeting: OUTRAGE! Father Arrested After Complaining About...
“If you like your child thinking independently without being brainwashed, your child can keep thinking...
Thank you…no words....
In bullet point #8 (referenced as ), the “Dr. Hillary” letter is an incorrect label....
Wonderful. Everything everyone needs to know…thank you for all you do!...
Common Core, the universal federal structure necessary to indoctrinate our children to the benefits of...
April 8 Update: Governor Dalrymple, faced with a decision to either place three pre-qualified applicants...
Let me get this straight, I get to pay the City to have my recyclables...
You covered it well, the DPI still came out looking like the fools, they were...
Are you a member? If so, please
. Not a member? Please
. Have you
forgotten your password
Best of the Web
- Patricia L. Dickson: Poverty In The Black Community Is The Result of Culture Not Racism
- Investors Business Daily: China's Hong Kong Crackdown Should Be Warning to U.S.
- Bonner R. Cohen, Ph. D.: Showdown Looms Over Federal Wind Power Subsidy
- Dennis Prager: What the Arab World Produces
- Robert Oscar Lopez: Homo-eduphobia: The Gay Fear of Educated People
- David Catron: The Difference Between Winners And Whiners
- Star Parker: Americans Concerned about Declining Influence of Religion
- Daniel Greenfield: llah Made Me Do It
- Sarah Torre: Obamacare Funds Nation’s Largest Abortion Provider
- Common Core: Venture Capitalists Are Poised to ‘Disrupt’ Everything About the Education Market
- Dr. Susan Berry: Colorado Springs School District Unanimously Votes to Opt Out of Common Core Testing
Maggie - Gallagher: Gay-Marriage Support Falling
- Michelle Malkin: Union Agitation - What's Really Going on in Jefferson County Schools
- Alan Keyes: Why GOP Doesn't Want 'Big" Win in November
- Emily Domenech: Education Needs More Freedom, Not More Money
- Dr. Susan Berry: Gates-Funded Group Pushes Common Core on Catholic Schools, Targets Cardinal Newman Society
- Leo Hohmann: Soros Pushing Obama Scheme to Shut Down Coal
- Ann Coulter: GOP Bardering on Victory
- 'Stop Rush' Campaign Nothing But a 'Potemkin Village of Lies and Social Media Fraud'
- Phyllis Schlafly: What Happened To Our Traditional American Nuclear Family?
- Dr. Ben- Dr. Ben Carson: Courage Learned in Classrooms and at Kitchen Tables Can Thwart Despair
- Daniel Greenfield: iSocialism, Science and Stupidity
- Michael Barone: The IRS targeted organizations teaching the Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Joy Pullmann: Top Ten Things Parents Hate About Common Core
Sandy Blunt Persecution
The Center for Vision & Values
Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation
N.D. Policy Council
Schmid: Looking Back From the Left Coast